Sunday, May 6, 2012

Busy Busy... and a rant for the day!

So it's been a while since I blogged. I have been so busy with school that I haven't had time to soap. I barely got my soap done for last weeks soap challenge. I will put pics up as soon as I unmold it. It sure was a bugger! I thought it was gonna seize on me so tossed the colorant in it and then I started to rush and get it in the mold and then it thinned out again. So, the first layer of  my gradient soap is half of my soap. Oh well, stuff happens, right? lol


I've also been spending a LOT of time researching how to hot process soap in a crock pot. I can't find anyone that will answer my questions straight out. Again with the people not wanting to share because they think I should suffer because they didn't have anyone to help them when they started. What is wrong with people???


So that is my gripe for today. lol


I have mid terms at school this week so hopefully I will be able to get a few soaping sessions in when I'm not cramming :)

3 comments:

  1. I haven't done hot process in a while but I'll help if I can!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Holly. Is there a way to send private messages away from our blogs or youtube?

      Delete
  2. Send me a message on youtube 'Sparklebrook' and I'll give you my email. Or give me your email. :-)

    ReplyDelete