Monday, March 26, 2012

Soapies from the past...

A few soaps from the past... it's all a learning experience and fun fun fun :)


This is supposed to be a meadow with flowers and fluffy clouds in the sky. It turned out to be a low cloud day.. ha ha.. smells great! Juniper Breeze :)


One of my favorite fragrance oils. I love soaping with it and I love the scent. Chamomile & Lavender.


A wonderful blend of citrus and a pretty nice swirl.


This soap didn't come out as planned but is a great bar in spite of it all. I was trying to go for a hot cocoa kind of thing but the froth top looks really yucky. I used cocoa powder for the brown and lots of cocoa butter and a dark chocolate fragrance to make this a soap that I almost want to eat :)


My first attempt at making soap in a slab with swirls and textured top. Not too bad. The soap is really nice. I used shea butter and a fresh spring fragrance.


This one was the most fun of all the soaps I have made so far. I have never piped anything before and I think I did a pretty good job. My first try at glitter too. I've gotten a little lighter hand now. 
I don't have any of these left. I gave them all away for gifts. They are raspberry vanilla with shea butter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment